Wednesday, December 01, 2004

First Ever Blog

This is my first ever blog entry. I've just started a job at a software engineering consultancy where everyone seems to blog. I've always thought the blogging concept to be pretty cool, but have never had to the impetus to start one myself.

Well, as they say, there's no time like the present! This blog will mainly be about dynamic languages, as I'm quite keen on them, and I'm more likely to keep this going if its about something I find interesting.

Blogger have made it amazingly simple to start this blog up. And as a dynamic language (in this case Javascript) fan who's done a bit of DHTML, I can really appreciate the editing interface that Blogger provides. I know this type of widget is becoming more common thanks to Frederico Caldeira Knabben and the FCKEditor team, but it has not always been - someone's done a really good job.

No comments: